Get our weekly Ad via. email - click to sign up
4838 Prytania St. corner of Lyons St.
St. Charles Ave. Street Car Stops N229 or N231.
Three generations of local flavor.
Enjoy life, avoid stress ~ Shop Zara’s!
- Full service meat and seafood department; we cut to order.
- Wide selection of wines, spirits, imported beers, and local favorites like Abita.
- Prepared meals, po-boys, fried chicken, muffelatta’s, meats, cheeses, plus! Fast and delicious.
- Party trays and food, just in time for football season.
- Fresh produce and stocked shelves. If you don’t see it, ask for it.
- Friendly and helpful staff; we’re here for you!
Everything you need in a friendly, stress free atmosphere! Enjoy Life~Avoid Stress...Shop Your Neighborhood Supermarket!
4838 Prytania St.
New Orleans, LA 70115
Monday-Saturday 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Sundays 10:00AM - 6:30PM
"My favorite supermarket" -- Brian
"Zara's is a killer little family run grocery" -- Thee
Zara's Little Giant Supermarket, Inc.
"Sweet little store. Everyone knows your name, and you know theirs. Lots of new products, organic to the good ole basics. They even have my favorit milk. Smiths. They have been revamping.....just check them out.....beautiful roses just under 10.00 for a dozen, stop in say hi. They will remember you every time." -- Caroline
"Zara's is the best." -- Carol
" Zara's has the best employees" -- Susan
"For a small store, they pack in an amazing variety of different foods. The items they cook up every day are terrific."
Serving New Orleans for over 70 years!
Cyril J. Zara Sr. 1919-2011
Locally owned and operated since 1940.
Photo taken 1948! Click photo to see present day tv commercial! Click Open this content in a new window.